The holiday season is upon us (brace yourselves!) and so I though that I would provide a mini gift guide for those in your life (or even yourself) who love books. I tried to find lesser-known, more special kinds of books rather than those that you would find on the new releases table at your local franchised book store. Also, I was originally going to segment these for different people in your life (mum, dad, brother etc.) but then I realised that gendering the selections below was incredibly stupid and reductive so I'm just going to list them and you can make the connections yourself!
I really just want this book. If the secret is real (spolier: it isn't) this is me putting it out into the universe so that it can back to me. I mean, art, love, Nazis, Paris in the 1930s, what more could you want? (Image from here)
The title explains it all (I must admit that I have a soft spot for WWII literature and histories). (Image from here).
We all have at least one friend who would find this interesting, right? I've been meaning to get this for one of my friends for around two years now. (Image from here).
A coffee table book with a difference. Each photo is comprised of all the components that make up a piece of modern technology. For the tech-centric in your life. (Image from here).
Do any of you have any great book ideas for the coming holidays? Let me know in the comments!
Cheers,
xo
*this post is not sponsored. None of the above images are not mine - sourcing links in the body text above.




No comments:
Post a Comment