Friday, 13 March 2015
A Truly Beautiful Title
I haven't read this book but as soon as I read the title I was completely blown away. It is such a beautiful, poetic turn of phrase.Go ahead, say it out-loud to yourself. "It Was Snowing Butterflies". It is so evocative it makes me want to write a poem, draw a picture, or at the very least get it tattooed somewhere on my body. Given that the essays included in the book are non-fiction and written by Darwin I doubt that the work itself is equally poetic but who knows? It's going on my wishlist either way.
Do you have a favourite book title? Have you ever been stunned by a title that you came across? Feel free to let me know in the comments.
Lots of love,
xo
Goodreads
Book Depository
Image Source
*This post was not sponsored, all opinions are my own. Above image is not mine, the source link is in the text.
Labels:
beautiful title,
Charles Darwin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment