Sunday, 14 September 2014

My Current Wishlist

I went to my favourite bookshop yesterday and a few books caught my eye. Now, I was really good and didn't by any but I though that I would put them together here in the form of a wishlist. Below is a mix of new releases, classics, fiction and non-fiction.

Sarah Waters, The Paying Guests

Goodreads
Book Depository

W.G. Sebald, The Emigrants

Goodreads
Book Depository (above version unavailable)

Jane Rawson, A Wrong Turn at the Office of Unmade Lists
 
Goodreads
Book Depository (Currently unavailable)

Jean-Michel Guenassia, The Incorrigible Optimists Club

Goodreads (English unavailable)
Book Depository

Susan Conley, Paris Was the Place


Goodreads
Book Depository (this is the edition that I came across and is different from the picture)

Alain de Botton, The News: A User's Manual


Goodreads
Book Depository

Alain de Botton, Religion for Atheists


Goodreads
Book Depository

What's currently on your wishlist? Let me know!
 xo

*this post was not sponsored. None of the above images are mine, links to their source on the surname of the authors.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment